11 July 2024

Untold

 


Millions questions left unasked,

Millions decisions left unmade.

Clouds of confusion linger on the vast sky

Waiting for the storm of doubt to rumble;

Rains of regret are pouring, floods of what ifs.

In this faithful day I made the last decision,

I wanted this chapter closed.

I expected the rejection, my last proof

That my place was never there.

I wanted this final confirmation before I say my last goodbye

To the materialized reality of childish dream – fully realized brutality.

I got my answer, I cannot be surprised from simple-minded people;

The game of chess is not so predictable, lack of thrill.

Let me pack my stuff and leave the fundaments of what I have started to build,

This city is of no use to me – the architects are blind;

The concepts of the building scrapped, changes in plans again.

Those foundations will slowly turn into ruins of make believe

That you are the translator of those with great vision

But failing to understand the complexity of each piece;

It is never too uncomplicated – overlooked complexity.

The chapter closed, dead silences awaits me at the gates of the city;

Next time I will make the town of my dreams

Even if the road is thorny and the journey screams to me “Leave it!”.

Next castle will be what I exactly want it to be – a place of endless joy

And a fortress fortified with my own blood, loneliness and self-inflicted agony

The Builder of my own Tangibility!