17 August 2024

Deranged

 


Another day is coming after the sorrow goes away

And the silence takes its place.

Then the inner voice starts whispering insanely

While the soul aches from the torture

Inflicted by oneself's never forgetting brain.

Take those memories with you,

I don’t need them anymore.

You took what was mine – human-clad monster

You told me I deserved it the moment I came closer, when the guard was down…

The scars on my body healed in time, empty gaze replaced the spark.

The stars were falling as if my tears want their release – parallel reality.

Am I the victim or the one bringing the doom on myself?

My solitude is the prison I forged myself.

I don’t care I’m alone just shatter my soul again

Like you did time and time afresh.

Smash my body on the iron desk,

Let the bruises speak instead of me  - story of cruelty dressed like innocence.

Don’t try to act a fool with kisses and sweet talking,

When violence is invited in the bedroom it is no longer love - monstrosity on display.

Hate? It only creates more hate.

You don’t deserve the emotional recognition.

Let the skeletons in my wardrobe stay hidden. 

Here are you staying in front of my door

Waiting for one more invitation to wreak mayhem

In remembrance of the sweet past we once shared.

With no regard to the scars you left me with,

As you call them marks of unhinged pleasure.

You are definitely mentally deranged,

Let me show you how unstable I can get.

Now you know how strong I have become,

I knew my acts towards you were wrong…

I’m still the same gentle lady until I switch.

I am sorry I have not warned you about my inner beast,

Enjoy the consequences under the ground,

Chained in my basement six feet deep.