11 August 2024

The House of Midnight Craving

 



I keep hearing “Slow it down, take the moment in. Why do you rush it?”

The reason is so simple – I live in my time constrain, a day perfectly planned:

-        - 8 hours dedicated to work, 8 hours of sleep, the rest is dedicated to pleasure and pain.

16 of those hours are boring, masked in the day-to-day grown up bullshit – nothing thrilling, all is plain.

The other 8 is when I feel alive - breaking boundaries, living on the edge.

I keep hearing the confessions of broken couples sitting on my couch

How monotonous their life has become.

Unwilling to open their hidden fantasies, face down, shaken by shame.

Even though now everything is on display – they keep hiding behind the good people cover.

And yet in the cloak of the night I keep seeing their man in my house of Midnight Cravings

Indulging in the forbidden satisfaction of SM game.

Dominating in the basic life they pine for submission when no one is around.

So they knock on my door begging for domination to empty their mind.

Another group of men I have are those who crave domination

Oppressed by their controlling wives, asking me to use safe words

Crying to be the one on charge.

They come more often engulfed in pointless stress,

Don’t worry my darlings – I am here to help.

My favourite group is those of fuck boys – the cocky ones

Who think their magic is so infamous,

they keep telling me how all the women dream about them in their bed.

Oh my, they are the worst – imagine teaching first grader how to read and write

With all the confidence gifted from those around.

I love to break them all, play with their bodies and minds,

In my house of Midnight Craving writing their stories on my bed.

Some days the pain is enormous, inflicted by the controlled bastards;

Some days the pleasure is insane, walking on the backs of the arrogant work stars,

Some days the laughter is so uncontrolled, I am sorry fuck boys, you are the worst.

This is why I love my job – during the day I am fixing all the damage I have caused you

When you visited the hidden pleasure crib held by me undercover.

I keep hearing “Slow it down, take the moment in. Why do you rush it?”

The reason is so simple – I live in my time constrain until I break them all;

Until we are all destroyed in pleasure and in pain.