20 April 2024

Ghost from the Eternity

 


The dawn is gone leaving me with numerous thoughts.

Where should I start my new day in the search of a new beginning?

How to keep the calmness of the silence around me

When all I want is to scream drowned in fear?

How to conquer my fears when the sadness has become my best friend?

How to start a new, I have no idea, I am circling in the endless cycle

Of my own insecurities and unrest?

I don’t care how to survive; this is not my day nor the one after.

 

I do remember what I have done to you, but I do remember your faults too,

However, the trails of your punishment are getting weaker, 

I am still under the influence of your charm.

How should I start my day – I am still lost in the memories.

The night is still here – full blown darkness, no starry sky.

I don’t care how to start this new day if my pride will be torn apart

By the shadows of an old life, even though I feel it as world from a far.

I really want to start my day running in the lush green grass,

To scream freely, to scream and to stop on the crossroad of the days passed

So that I can be able to see the wrong turn I made though someone else’s eyes.

But I can’t to pretend to be different – I am the dessert, harsh climate, cold nights,

The same feeling of nothingness that pushes me to feel like a guest,

Just visiting my core and soul – crushed, useless, as if my mind belongs to the emptiness

Of the dark shadows that roam my damaged consciousness.

I won’s give up on myself, no more, never again,

Yes, I am just like that – forgetful of my misfortune,

I am trying to leave my mark.

Dear darkness, don’t try to look for me, I am not your sanctuary.

I used to be the bright star of the night’s sky until you engulfed me.

Now I am transparent shadow – Ghost from the Eternity.