25 May 2024

Haunted House

 




Welcome to my haunted house!

Feel the creeping coldness gently kissing your soft skin,

Shiver slowly when the icy breath walks down your spine.

Welcome to my haunted house

Where is hidden the painful pleasure.

Don’t go into the Emerald room on the first floor,

You might find the forbidden desire to undress your soul.

Oh well, my dear, let me look at your naked essence

Stripped from every prejudice built from the outside pressure.

The colourless prudence does not suit you,

Let me take you to the boudoir of colours,

To bathe the in Red of your inner longings,

Pour the Purple of your femininity to this lovely hot tub,

Embrace your darkness – this is the magic of my haunted house.

Then gently add the Blue of your inner strength, feel the tension...

Does it taste too sweet for your liking?

Or maybe take the Green of the unknown forces,

Make it a party game, bathe in the lust you bottle up so hard.

And now rub gently the pink of your innocence on your soft skin,

I want to watch you quiver, align what the body and the soul crave the most.

Be honest with yourself, my haunted house is a safe space,

Entwine yourself around my wicked aura.

Don’t be scared, I won’t bite you yet.

Oh, my dear sinless child, let me show you how wicked you can get,

Drop the act, I am not the Goddess who judge, be truthful to who you are.

Maleficent people are not invited in my haunted house,

I designed this place as magical mirror – to uncover your secret self

And then with the power of every satisfied need to stick to the new You.

Welcome to my haunted house!

Some call it the Sinner’s den because every unveiled truth of you

Will force you to embrace the ugliness of your self-oppression

Until you get drunk from all the pleasures and unraveled confidence!

Until you finally accept the power of your inner wickedness,

I will never leave you alone,

I will toy with your quivering body,  

I will play dirty mind games with your spirit until you realize

That my haunted house is the Freedom’s nest

Where all you need to learn is how to be able to express YOUR TRUE SELF!!!